Thursday, August 16, 2007

Packing and goodbyes



AHHHH!!!! Just looking around our place, I don't even know where to start! Our final packing of our 10 duffel bags has begun! Although - the more I look the more I realize that there is no way we are going to get our stuff into 10 duffel bags - which means time to throw away, Goodwill, or hand off to someone else. Of course we've already done that, but more to come! Please pray for this last few days as we pack and say goodbye to everyone! I'm excited that Madison will be able to have some play dates with her friends to have an official goodbye for her as well. No tears yet, and I don't think they will come. She's so ready to get out of dodge, that I don't think the reality will hit until she is in Costa Rica.

1 comment:

Dannie said...

A duffle bag full of books is going to be HEAVY!!!!!