Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday

All day yesterday I sat on the couch and relaxed! It was heavenly! Nothing on the agenda, nothing pending - just me, myself, and the couch!! I was also anticipating Tropical Depression Ida to hit, but away she went. As of now she still can't decide if she is going to dump tons of rain on us or not. The skies are black, a nice little wind, but nothing else. We shall see.

Mike returns tomorrow from his time in Colombia. He had some great training. Then he will spend the following two days preparing for his time in The States. He will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks, but back just in time for Thanksgiving! I've already purchased the turkey, made plans with the McCann's, and can't even wait! Thanksgiving is a special time for us - filled with traditions...then the Christmas Tree will go up that weekend - and the Christmas season will commence! Exciting times :-)

No comments: