Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bugs in the Pettengill house

Please pray for us - Mike has been down and out for about 3 days now with the cruds. I've managed to catch a cold that's kicking me and keeping me down. I just feel really run down, and don't have the energy to do anything. I've not been able to do my daily walk 2 days in a row - partially because I can't breath through my nose, which makes breathing in general very difficult. Madison has managed to escape both our bugs, let's pray that it stays that way, and the bugs aren't brewing as we speak! Anyway - so sorry for the delay with posts. Between school, Madison's track, ESL, La Carpio, and everything else we have going on - being sick just compounds our weariness. So - please pray for us!

1 comment:

Ben said...

I was hoping this would be about big weird tropical bugs, ideally featuring pictures and/or video. :(

I'll be praying for speedy recovery. I'm no stranger to the cruds myself.