Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goodie Bag



We have a friend here from Covenant Community Church in Scottsdale Arizona. Her name is Anne and she is helping us get settled and prepare for the short term medical team that is coming in 2 weeks. Before she came, the church that was sending her sent me an e-mail asking me if I would be interested in receiving a bag of medical supplies. It's listed as a "Millennium Advanced Trauma Kit". I said, "are you kidding?" I had actually had a number of similar bags bookmarked for "one day" items. They were dream items that I thought I would really like to have, but knew it was way outside of my price range. However, without even asking, the gift was offered. I feel so blessed that God has chosen many people to bless our lives in many different ways. A HUGE thank you to those who made it happen. I was like a little kid at Christmas time as I completely unpacked the bag and looked at all the goodies inside. And let me tell you - it's packed to the 9's!

1 comment:

The McClain's said...

God is good- All the time! HE is so wonderful at blessing us in ways that we cannot even imagine. I am thankful for the people who are sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and are able to bless us in ways like this!

ps: I miss you... :(