Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Learning, learning, and more learning

Infections, Re-hydration techniques, injuries, burns, bites, abscesses and ulcers, lacerations, suturing, malnutrition and anemia, water and food purification, childbirth, leprosy, skin problems, etc. These are just a few of the things that we are learning about in this course. Today is Tuesday and it's a full day today and tomorrow, half day on Thursday, then graduation! I've done 60 case studies, with more to go. It's been an amazing time so far, and I look forward to the remaining time. However, I also look forward to chill out times with my friends, eating at good restaurants, seeing some movies, and just chilling. Because right after my time in California I'm off to another training in Mexico before I head back home to Honduras.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

praying for you.

Wow! That sounds like a lot to take in all at once! What a great chance, though.

christina said...

We miss you here!