Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lemons

So I have this tree in my backyard.  It's one of my favorite trees.  I use it's fruit for LOTS of things.  But I forget, sometimes, how odd it actually is.  Can it really be good being so huge?  What am I talking about? My lemon tree in the back yard.  So what...you say...it's a lemon tree.  But I have a LEMON tree!  My gardener wants to cut it down because the spines on it are at least an inch long and he has often been stabbed and cut by them.  But I couldn't possibly get rid of my tree.  I love it.  You may look at the picture and think that it's impossible to have juice come out of it, that it must be dry.  But au contraire.  I only need 2 1/2 lemons to make 4 liters of lemonade!  They are amazing.  No...they are NOT grapefruit...I promise!  It truly is a lemon!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is CRAZY big. I bet the lemonade it makes is deeelish.