Friday, April 18, 2008

Last day of playing



Yesterday was my last day of playing the piano in chapel. Funny thing was, it was also my worst day of playing. I had a raging headache, and it was so cold that day, my fingers were stiff. However, since we have an incredible guitar player, and we were playing with a cello that day, most of my errors were unheard by most. It has been such an incredible opportunity to play for over 8 months in chapel. This has increased my courage, and my confidence with my playing. I'm hoping to find a piano teacher in La Ceiba to be able to continue in my playing and reading music. I didn't plan on playing when coming to Costa Rica - Learn Spanish - was my primary goal, but God knew otherwise. We are never on "vacation" from serving our God. Just when you think you are - God places things in your life to remind you that everyday and every opportunity is a chance to serve God.

No comments: