Monday, June 28, 2010

General Assembly

I have come to Nashville, Tennessee to be a part of MTW's General Assembly. My primary "job" is going to be manning a booth for MTW, meeting with pastors, and general hanging out with folks! I am here through Saturday morning where I leave on an early flight back to Honduras. My husband booked my flight in a day early so I could do some much needed shopping, and is also gave me the ability to see Nashville! Never been here before, and I'm thoroughly enjoying my time here! I love, love, love country music, so I couldn't be in a better city for that!

View of Nashville from the pedestrian bridge

The Parthenon

Music City Hall of Fame

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hey - glad to know you love country music! Yes!

Also glad you get one day break - good thing to do every now and then! :)

Enjoy!