Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last Day

Mindy and I teaching the Advanced Level English class

Tom with his student during English class


Today was the last day with our team. We finished with construction, then recessed, then on to teaching an afternoon English Class. The team finished exhausted yet fulfilled. It's incredible in such a short amount of time how much they have grown fond with many of the kids and adults out in Armenia Bonito. We are praying for the opportunity for them to return next year to meet some of the same people again, and develop deeper relationships with them.

The final day - final picture - sure looks like they have a lot more energy, doesn't it?! Maybe they should stay!

1 comment:

Chad said...

I see in one of the captions that I had the option to stay...um, had I known, I wouldn't have given up my bunk! :) love, Min