Friday, March 7, 2014

Travel

The last week Mike and i traveled to the U.S. to speak at a conference with pur sending organization Mission to the World.  We were able to share how their prayers and finances have directly impacted our ministry in Honduras.

Mike stayed in the States to speak at a mssions conference in Arizona.  After that he will be headed to Georgia where he will teach some classes to missionaries headed to the field, and meet with new perspective missionaries.  A week after his return I will be headed to Peru to be an evaluator/assessor for upcoming team leaders with Mission to the World.  My travel takes me from Honduras to Peru which requires I get a Yellow Fever vaccine.  I would have thought between the military and mission work all around the world I would have had this vaccine, but that is not the case.  A quick trip to the public vaccine center I was able to get the vaccine free of charge and left with proof of vaccination.

With less than four months before we head back to the U.S. for home mission assignment (HMA - formerly known as furlough), we are putting things into place to be able to leave our ministry in good hands.

So...that has been our life for the last few weeks....never ones to be idol, we certainly keep ourselves busy!

No comments: