Friday, March 25, 2011

Vacation

So, after having been in the States for 6 months, and with only a week and a half left to go, we thought it time to take a vacation...I know...no time like the present. So - off we went to Florida (frequent flyer miles - thank you very much) and spent three days at Disney World. First day was at the Magic Kingdom, the second day was at Hollywood Studios, and the third was at Epcot. We had an incredible time. Back to Arizona tomorrow, then I'm heading off to Washington on Thursday for my marathon on Saturday. I return on Sunday, then we start our drive to Honduras on Monday! So...only 10 more days in the States. Time to get back to work!

Magic Kingdom

Honey I Shrunk The Kids Playground - I think it's only supposed to be for kids...but - whatever!

Our hotel

Rockin' Roll Rollercoaster

Space Mountain

No comments: