Thursday, March 31, 2011

Marathon bound

Was up at 5am to get to the airport, when Mike checked his e-mail. My morning flight has been cancelled :-( So...I'm off to the airport in about an hour to be on the stand-by for a later flight. If that doesn't work, I'll try the next flight. Ultimately if that doesn't work, I'm booked for the 4:40 flight. Of course, that would make me too late to get to the meeting I had scheduled at 7:30. So - prayers for trying to squeeze into one of my stand-by flights please!!!

Regardless of when I get in, I have Friday to drive to my destination, then the marathon is on Saturday. After 6 months, 600 miles, 1/2 marathon, five 10K races, the day has almost arrived! I'm thrilled, excited, and a little nervous!

Sunday I have the opportunity to meet with Northview Community Church - one of our new Team Honduras partners. They have a mission heart, and I'm blessed to have them come along-side us and impacting the Kingdom in Honduras!

No comments: