Tuesday, November 17, 2015

And so it begins...

The "purge" has started!  We don't have a Craig's list here in Honduras, but we do have a few Facebook pages where people buy/sell stuff.  So...I started listing my things and people are buying...one by one.  It was little stuff at first - and I thought - at this rate, I'm never going to get this house sold!!!  However, then I got a message from a gentleman who wanted "lots" of stuff...so the majority of our "big stuff" has now been sold (thank you God!), and now it's back to the little stuff...one item at a time.  But as stuff starts to leave my house, the reality sits in...and my house is going to slowly but surely become very empty.  When you empty your life of "things" it allows more of God to enter...and that's a GOOD thing!
shelving until with all the items that were sold to one family

now a very empty space

No comments: